Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > A Wife's Journey

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 11th February 2017

abcxyz13 has many secret admirersabcxyz13 has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to abcxyz13
A Wife's Journey

“Hello, Anand, Congratulation” shouted Arun my lawyer over the phone.

“Did we win the case?” I asked holding my breath to make sure

“Yes! the land is all yours now” he replied enthusiastically

It was like i just lost 50 pounds and was flying to the sky. I was on the top of the world. After all these years the land that belonged to my family made its way back to me from clutches of the local hand grabbers.

“I have one more good news” he shouted back over the phone static.

Surprise? I asked

I have a local person who is ready to buy your land for 2 crores.

I couldn't believe my ears, not many people are interested in our land, it had land grabbers all over it and the land right price would be around 1.5 crore max.

“Anand, I know it sounds too good to be true, but he’s a powerful man here and can ward off the land grabbers with no issue. He recently got a big contract and is on a hunt for a big piece of land like yours. I suggest you do it as fast as possible while he is still looking”. Arun urged.

Arun is an old family friend.I trusted him and knew he was right. We had lost hope of ever selling the land with all the litigations.

I hesitated a whole 2 mins before i answered.

“Ok, let’s do it”.

“Great, i will get the papers ready and we can do it next week.”

“Anand, Trust me. This is very good deal!” He emphasized.

We talked a little more and i finally hung up with a big grin on my face and called my wife.

Have you seen the announcement yet?
Old 11th February 2017

“Hey what's up” replied my wife swetha.

I gave her the whole deal and she started shouting over the phone, wild with happiness.

“I am coming home right now! I still can’t believe it. We won the case and 2 crores … my god!” She exclaimed.

“He can even have me for that much money”. she joked as we both laughed

I will be home in an hour and she ended the call with a big smooch.

I was home waiting when she opened the doors. Swetha was drenched in the rain with her high heels and black suit all wet, sticking to her fair skin. The tight suit showing off her figure, she had the right curves with a nice butt and big boobs that made a lot of heads turn.

She smiled sheepishly and ran over to me giving me a tight hug, pressing her boobs against my chest and giving me a nice view of her deep cleavage. I held her tight lifting her off and gave her a long wet kiss.

Finally she broke off, this is great news, i still can't believe it!

“I know!”. I replied with a big grin still holding her close. I kissed her again while taking off her clothes one by one. In a moment we were naked and me caressing her perfect body. She couldn't hold on anymore. She stopped, grabbed my cock and guided us towards the bedroom. She let me lie down on the bed giving me her best blow job. Her saliva dripping all over my cock. Next, I grabbed her and pulled her down, pinning her to the bed. I spread her legs wide, revealing her perfect pink pussy. I dived in as she arched her back letting out a deep moan.

Old 11th February 2017
Custom title

rajashree930 is a pillar of our communityrajashree930 is a pillar of our community
Great start....

Old 12th February 2017
Lets Enjoy

luckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autographluckykrish has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to luckykrish
GOOD START

Old 12th February 2017

The week passed by fast, it was finally the day to depart. The bus is scheduled at 10AM this morning.

Swetha came out dressed in jeans and jacket. I gave her disapproving look.

"Swetha, It's easier if we just play along, wear the saree or it's just going to cause problems".

“But it's so hot, how can i be in saree the whole day? I hate your relatives!”

“I hope this is the last time we have to go to that village” she added with a bit of annoyance

I can understand her frustration, since all my relatives did not approve of swetha’s modern ways, especially her dressing.

“If all goes well, we never have to step in that village again” I replied agreeing with her.

“Once we are done, you can walk naked in the village for all i care.” i joked

She laughed hard and went back to the bedroom. I heard her getting ready and finally she was out. I whistled. She looked smoking hot. I wanted to jump on her but something was off. In a defiance to my relatives she had her saree so low i could see her pubic hair poking out.

"Swetha!!!!" I cried... and she pulled her saree up to her navel giving me a smirk.

The bus stop was crowded but thankfully, our bus was not. We got good seats at the back and started excitedly chatting and planning out on how we are going to spend all the money. We were so happy and excited that we didn't even notice the bus moving until we were on the highway.

As the bus cruised over the highway, her saree pallu fluttering over the wind was showing her cleavage and started getting me excited. I started fondling swetha and licking her neck. She removed the top two buttons of her blouse giving me access to her boobs, i started pressing them and pinched her nipple hard. She let out loud moan which thankfully got buried under the bus noise. Swetha was getting horny doing it in the bus. It was thrilling. She unzipped my pants, got my cock out and started moving her hand up and down.

Swetha then moved her ass up pulling her saree low and winked. “Get your hand down there i am all wet”. she pleaded.

I let my hand slide into her saree and touched her moist pussy realizing she didn't have her panties on. That got me even more excited and i started fingering her making her pussy even more wet. Swetha was moaning heavily now. I just hoped no one heard us. This went on for sometime as we both started panting. My left hand fingering her … her right hand moving up and down my cock.

Alas, our little session came to an abrupt end as we came back to reality. The bus stopped at a big station and people started pouring in and out making me take my hand off, which earned me an angry look from swetha. I noticed this is the last big stop for us and got up zipping my pant to get us both some lunch.

“Do you want anything?” I asked

“You”. she replied

I smiled. I will grab us some biryanis, hold on for me and got off.

After 15 mins i got my order and got on the bus. I noticed a young teenager sitting on my seat next to swetha. I was about to tell him to move over but noticed him ogling at swetha. I looked at swetha and she had not adjusted her saree. Her two blouse buttons were still undone and her saree was lower than it should be. She looked sexy and a little slutty.

Swetha was eyeing me and giving me a naughty smile. I came over to our seat but said nothing, i just sat on the seat next to them with the walkway of the bus in the middle.

Swetha not expecting that, got confused and gave me a questioning look.

I took my phone out and messaged her ... Looks like you caught a young one today.

Old 12th February 2017

vasprab6666 has many secret admirers
Nice one update it soon dude

Old 13th February 2017
Custom title

fuditerifruitvargi has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfuditerifruitvargi has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfuditerifruitvargi has celebrities hunting for his/her autographfuditerifruitvargi has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
update... waiting

Old 13th February 2017

Swetha's phone chimed and she switched it to silent, the kid straightened himself, still staring at swetha as she read my message.

Swetha: He has been ogling at me the moment he got on the bus, so i let him sit till you come. Come over… i need you.

Watching the kid staring at my wife bought back memories. I thought of the times when we were in thailand and decided to expose her to complete strangers. Swetha wasn't sure about it at first, but soon started loving all the attention. The more we did it,the more she wanted it. Swetha started wearing skimpy clothes with nothing inside and we would go over to crowded places. I would see guys staring at her with lust. Most of them would try to feel her. A guy once groped her boobs from behind while rubbing his dick in her ass crack in a crowded market. That was a bit too much and I was going to intervene. I was 6ft and built like a tank. Nobody messed with me. But to my surprise swetha was enjoying it, I could see it in her eyes. It got her very excited, we couldn't get enough of it. The whole vacation revolved around complete strangers getting swetha wet and me fucking her all night.

Thailand… i replied with growing hard on

Swetha: Here? Are you sure?

As she texted me, I could see the nervousness in her face.

Only if you're interested... i added.

Swetha didn't reply for a long time.

“It's so hot”. She said to the kid adjusting her pallu by moving it to her side... exposing her blouse and navel to him… giving me and the kid an instant hard on.

The teenager unsure.. nodded but continued staring at her new exposed skin.

She reached out and moved back the armrest between them.. Smiling.. "i hope you don't mind….The seats are small and uncomfortable".

Not at all he stuttered.

With this swetha got comfortable and their shoulders were touching. The kid could barely contain his excitement and his bulge.

He took out his phone in an attempt to cover his bulge when swetha excitedly asked "is it the new iphone 7?".

The kid face lighted up as he hasitly nodded and started explaining all the new features. Swetha moved closer to him and put her hand on his bulge while pretending to check the phone.

“This is so good”. she exclaimed.

This was new, it was always strangers who would try to touch swetha. They would try to get her attention or force themselves on her. They would even try to hump her, if given a chance. Swetha never had to do anything special. But, this was the first, she voluntarily tried to feel someone else’s cock. I guessed she was comfortable with the young shy kid and also the fact that i had left her in the middle of our horny session.

She now had a good grip on his cock and started rubbing him over his pants while still talking about the phone.

“Did you upgrade it to the latest OS?” She asked innocently, her hands still working on him.

He nodded. The phone shaking in his hands.

She continued this on for few more mins increasing her pace... while still talking about the phone and giving me a mischievous smile.

As some time passed, I saw swetha thinking over something as she slowly started pulling away from the kid, her hand unwrapping from his cock. She continued talking to the kid, still showing off her skin and keeping him excited. but, not how she was a min before. The poor kid was heart broken.

I wondered if she was done. Honestly, I was a bit disappointed. I wanted to see more. As i was collecting my thoughts, I could see swetha moving closer to the kid again. I didn't understand what changed, but, was glad to see her back in action. They were talking about some iphone feature when swetha gently took hold of his hand and started moving it towards her. My cock throbbed in anticipation.

Suddenly, The bus took a sharp right, jolting us. This is the last stop for the night. The driver announced.

Old 13th February 2017

pcirma is a pillar of our communitypcirma is a pillar of our communitypcirma is a pillar of our communitypcirma is a pillar of our communitypcirma is a pillar of our communitypcirma is a pillar of our communitypcirma is a pillar of our community
Interesting story.
Repped you.
Carry on.

Old 13th February 2017
Custom title

teema81 is one with the universeteema81 is one with the universe
Hot Intresting start

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls